Work With Us
At Total Veterinary Care, we are dedicated to providing the best care for your best friends, which means hiring the best people for each and every position within the company. If you are considering a career in veterinary medicine or already have a professional veterinary license, we would like to talk to you.
Interested in learning more or joining one of our hospital teams? Send your resume and cover letter to us at Careers@TotalVeterinaryCare.com.
Positions for Associate and Chief of Staff Veterinarians (DVM)
Medical Support Team
Veterinary Receptionists, Assistants, Technicians (RVT/LVT) and Practice Managers.
Interested in volunteering or interning with us? Send us a message at Careers@TotalVeterinaryCare.com with “Volunteer/Intern” in the subject line.
Why Work With Total Veterinary Care?
Here at Total Veterinary Care, we prioritize the wellness of our team members as well as the patients we serve. It takes all of us to:
- Value every team member
- Create safe, happy, and professional work environments
- Offer competitive wages and helpful benefit plans
- Support healthy communication
- Encourage community outreach and volunteering
- Provide generous paid time off, for both part-time and full-time employees
- Prioritize education and training
- Implement the best practices in veterinary medicine
- Practice work-life balance
Total Veterinary Care® is an equal opportunity employer, seeking all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, religion, genetic information, military status, or sexual orientation. Total Veterinary Care complies with all federal and state EEOC guidelines and laws.
Please contact Careers@TotalVeterinaryCare.com if you have any questions.