At Total Veterinary Care,® we are about one thing: ensuring the health and well-being of your best friend. We understand the joy, comfort and companionship your pets bring to you and your family, and we take the responsibility of caring for your best friends very seriously.
CURRENT OPENINGS FOR ASSOCIATE VETERINARIANS
We are currently seeking additional Associate Veterinarians to join our hospital teams in Georgia and Ohio. New graduates and experienced doctors are encouraged to send a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT SUPPORT STAFF OPENINGS:
CLINICAL EXTERNSHIPS for VETERINARY STUDENTS NOW AVAILABLE
We are now accepting applicants for clinical externships for our hospitals in Grove City, OH (outside of Columbus) and Buford, GA (in the greater Atlanta area).
CLICK HERE for details about existing externships.
Coming in 2021: Externship opportunities in Cicero, NY (outside of Syracuse) and Kennesaw, GA (outside of Atlanta). Details will be posted to this page when available. Interested students can also contact Dr. Kate Meads (email@example.com) for updates and information.
Below are the different positions (with brief job descriptions) found at each of our hospitals.
Associate Veterinarian (DVM)
- Associate Veterinarians provide top quality medical care to every patient whether they’re in the reception area, exam room, treatment room, or surgery suite. They educate clients and help them make the best choices for their family. They also add to the team’s unity and development through patient training and constant learning.
- Top 3 skills: Client communication, ethical medical care, and motivation.
- Common paths for growth: Lead associate veterinarian, Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff Veterinarian (DVM)
- The Chief of Staff practices high quality, ethical medicine and client care, while overseeing the daily operations of their hospital. They provide excellent mentorship to their team and support to their associate doctors. They encourage hospital growth by creating positive community relationships and collaborating with the Chief Medical Officer.
- Top 3 skills: Communication, efficiency, and initiative.
- Common paths for growth: Administrative support team
Medical Support Team
- Receptionists give clients the first impression of our hospital. They are the welcoming committee, the problem solver, the information guard, and the central communicator.
- Top 3 skills: Communication, accuracy, and prioritization.
- Common paths for growth: Practice Manager, Training Lead, Administrative Support Team
- Assistants are the ultimate team player: the finder of undone tasks, the step in for techs and receptionists in need, the ultimate patient handler, and the lead facilities cleaner.
- Top 3 skills: Awareness, efficiency, and client care.
- Common paths for growth: Veterinary Technician, Veterinarian
Veterinary Technician (RVT/LVT)
- Technicians provide excellent patient care from the moment guests enter our hospital to the day after to check in on them. Our technicians are team leaders, inventory organizers, compliance leaders, safety patrol, and client care experts.
- Top 3 skills: Medical care, leadership, and communication.
- Common paths for growth: Practice Management, Inventory Leaders
Practice Managers bridge the worlds of veterinary medicine and business operations. They lead, train, and support their teams by example and initiate opportunities for growth. They work closely with their Chief of Staff and the administrative support team to assist with accounting, compliance, personnel, and marketing efforts.
- Top 3 skills: Organization, assertiveness, and interpersonal skills.
- Common paths for growth: Administrative Support Team
If you are interested in volunteering or interning with us, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer/Intern” in the subject line:
- Your resume
- School requirements
- Hospital location where you would like to work